Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area
Timber Ridge Horse Campground
1426 Darrow Ridge Road
Jamestown, Tennessee 38556
We Now Have WIFI Available!!
|Home||Campground||Cabin Rental||Our Barn||Common Area||Bath Houses||Photos||Amenities||Events 2012||Rates||Policies|
|Weddings||Sunday Brunch Ride||Jake's||Lucy's||Smokey's||Hunter's Ridge||Cabin Availability 2013||News Letter||Deposits||Events 2013||Directions|
ALL HORSES MUST HAVE PROOF OF NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST BEFORE BEING UNLOADED!
Timber Ridge Horse Campground is on Central Standard Time.
You are guaranteed stalls when you reserve them, the stall number will be assigned upon your arrival in an effort to get your horses as close to your campsite as possible!
1. Check-in time is 2:00 p.m.; pay-out time is 11:00 a.m.
2. Quiet Time is 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
3. Dogs are welcome at Timber Ridge Horse Campground but must be kept on a leash at all times, Owners are expected to clean up after their dogs, dogs are not allowed in common area or barn.
4. Stall Cleaning Service available, $5.00 per day (must request at check-in.)
5. Please do not empty water buckets in stalls.
6. Barns include water, electric, manure forks, shovels and wheel barrels.
7. We are not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen property. Guests are responsible for their own property.
8. Ice and firewood are available for purchase, inquire at office.
9. Common area is available for camper use.
10. 4 people per campsite ($5.00 each additional person after 4)
11. 1 horse per stall.
12. Campsites $22.00 per night
13. Stalls $15.00 per night, $12.50 for two nights and $10.00 per stall per night for 3 nights or more.
14. There is a three-night minimum on Memorial Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving and Labor Day weekends.
15. If you pack in on the trail please pack it out.
16. No ATV's Allowed on horse Trails
17. (rates subject to change without notice)
18. 4% added to all credit/debit card payments
**All rates subject to tax**